In 1912, with the assistance of a Sindhi merchant named Wassiamull, a group of Sikhs bought a bungalow with a large compound at 175 Queen Street and turned it into a gurdwara. The gurdwara became known as the Central Sikh Temple when other temples were established. It was also known as the Wadda Gurdwara (‘The Big Temple’).
Location & Contact
Central Sikh Temple
Centra Sikh Temple
2 Towner Road, Singapore 327804
Tel:(65) 6299 3855, Fax:(65) 6296 1921
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]